It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

COOOL .

nice job getting on bunie.net. Your on it OMG! well your animation.

The Sekret Collaboration The Sekret Collaboration

Fuckin amazing.

The song kickass. Big ass. And the animation was fuckin great as well. probably the best collab and stick movie i've ever seen.

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

AWW.

Damnit i was going to do what that other kid did... like pretending to be that goku kid... lol . Still i really liked it. OH WELLL !

RSQViper responds:

Hey, there's room for more than one Gokurux66!

Well, not in a room... but on the internet there is!

Age of War Age of War

Wonderful game.

Liked the idea, very creative. And the ages got harder, which was a good idea. But usually that always happens in games. Well great job on this one.

MSC 2007 MSC 2007

10 baby!

I like it. Nice job.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Glad you liked it!

Pathfinder Pathfinder

Coolest game

This is def. goin threw. And awesome song... i love guitar vs piano. nice work. i lost till like the 10th =(

The Final Goodbye_JT The Final Goodbye_JT

sweet music bro!

fucking great man, dude why is the score so low bro? it should be at the top bro... awesome song man. Great guitar solos, and the acustic was fucking amazing. Amazing song man. Keep up the good work!

~'{Winter Aura}'~ ~'{Winter Aura}'~

Pretty good.

Great shit there dude. Check out my stuff if you want. Oh and the begginning kind of sounded like a News Station Song... thing. I dont know what they call it but it sounded like it at the beginning. Good job kind of went off subject but oh well.

Kid2Will responds:

HAhahaha. yeah dude. i know what you're talking about now. "Here live with exciting special news is.. "

lol

D-e-t-e-c-t-i-o-n D-e-t-e-c-t-i-o-n

great.

I agree. I liked it man. Song title goes with it, and mostly everything pretty awesome about it.

mentos

PS. Come and cheak out my stuff. ;)

JakesFable responds:

Sure thing man, Thanks for the review ;)