Age of War Age of War

Wonderful game.

Liked the idea, very creative. And the ages got harder, which was a good idea. But usually that always happens in games. Well great job on this one.

MSC 2007 MSC 2007

10 baby!

I like it. Nice job.

AntoArts-Admin responds:

Glad you liked it!

Pathfinder Pathfinder

Coolest game

This is def. goin threw. And awesome song... i love guitar vs piano. nice work. i lost till like the 10th =(

Fire & Ice Fire & Ice

All you need is music...

Make a next version with more animation, and you always needs music. If you don't know how to just send me a message...naw ill just tell you right now. You need to go to the audio portal, pick a song that goes with it. Then download the song, you'll see the download file on the audio page. Then when its downloaded open the file then go to whatever flash you have. Open your flash, then open the library, and put copy and paste the music to the library. Then make an individual layer, and put the music all the way threw... but you're using a game. I don't know much about games, but for a flash movie. You just add a layer, and then make the song just play all the way threw the movie. But I'm guessing its the same...

therottenmentos

tankman 2 dress up doll Q tankman 2 dress up doll Q

No room.

Not alot of room , but good job.

Decision 08-Democrats Decision 08-Democrats

COO.

John Edwards? He's my senetor? Ha... cool. Don't no much about polotics but this is pretty good info.

Memolux Memolux

I love this game!

When i was like in first grade i had a toy that did this same kind of thing! I love this so much im favoriting it! =D!!