It's a Halo Thing It's a Halo Thing

COOOL .

nice job getting on bunie.net. Your on it OMG! well your animation.

The Sekret Collaboration The Sekret Collaboration

Fuckin amazing.

The song kickass. Big ass. And the animation was fuckin great as well. probably the best collab and stick movie i've ever seen.

You Love This Movie You Love This Movie

AWW.

Damnit i was going to do what that other kid did... like pretending to be that goku kid... lol . Still i really liked it. OH WELLL !

RSQViper responds:

Hey, there's room for more than one Gokurux66!

Well, not in a room... but on the internet there is!

an old intro project an old intro project

Really liked it.

Add music and it'll be even better than it already is. Cheak out some of my music if it'd fit in. Just a suggestion. There are alot of music on newgrounds that could fit into this... i'm guessing like a sad song, or slow song. cause it looks as if it is just sad and plain. Great job though i like it.

Madness Facts Madness Facts

-Average

It was sort of funny. Try to think of funnier facts. But i liked the baseball one that was really funny. But i think you should try to work on your animation... it wasn't all that great. But it still is good enough to go thourgh. Well i hope to see the second improve. Average job there.

soja123 responds:

thx for your review...i'll think about it.

3:33am 3:33am

AHH! lol.

That scared the living crap out of me dude... I knew something was going to happen. And I accidently left my speaker on MAX. That was awesome dude, that animation probably took you about 5 minutes ( thats a compliment saying you kickass in animation =) ). Nice job dude, I'm going to scare my friend by showing him this. Heheh.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

That was awesome.

I thought was one sick animation. That probably is one of the best so far. I've seen most of your animations and they are also kickass. Well I can't wait for you to come up with a next one. What is waterlollies? Were they those things that he ate in the basket? Rememeber though... always think before you eat it. Well thats def going to be on the front page, and Best of All Time. That was so win.

-Wolf Vs. Jack- -Wolf Vs. Jack-

Really good.

That was the shiznit. I loved it... but i really wish it was longer.

Chase of the Frankfurter Chase of the Frankfurter

love it loave iatiitititi!

100th REVIEW !!!! its me M A D I S O N..... hehehhehhehehehee IT ROCKED MY BALLS I LOVED IT!

DeRosa responds:

=D
lol

David's Adventures Eps 8 David's Adventures Eps 8

Funny as hell man!

That was the shit right there! Damn that was funny .